About Service Usage
- This service is for visitors from overseas.
- Please use this service during your trip in Tokyo, or before you visit Tokyo.
Call us for the following
- How to get to a train station
- How to get to sightseeing spots
- Introductions to tourist attractions
- Where to buy souvenirs and gifts
- When you feel sick
|Service Hours||24 hours, 365 days|
|Fee||Available at free of charge|
|Languages Offered||English, Chinese, Korean|
How to Use
Interpretation and tourist information by phone
Interpretation and tourist information by IP phone
Translations via e-mail
|Fee||Available at free of charge.
Fees for data usage apply.
|Languages Offered||English, Chinese (simp), Chinese(trad), Korean|
|Conditions of Usage||
Points to Note when Using the Translation Service
- This service is available for English, Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Korean.
- We cannot make reservations for transportation, lodging, or restaurants, etc.
- We primarily help with transportation and tourist information for the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
- When the phone lines are congested and you are unable to get through, please wait for a time and try again.
- E-mail reception is used for translations only. (Technical translations such as contracts, etc., cannot be translated)
Disclaimer for Using the Call Center
- This service provides basic information about transportation and sightseeing. For further information about services of facilities or for the most up-to-date information, please contact the facility you wish to visit or use.
- This service does not provide medical consultation. No diagnoses or information about medications can be given.
- The center cannot accept any responsibility if damage to the user occurs from errors in translation/interpreatations, or for any reason.